About the Cover Design of the CSR Report
We sought to express our stance of contributing to harmony with the earth, environment and people through our lenses.
This CSR report was issued to disclose information on the state of the Tamron Group’s social and environmental initiatives to its stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders, investors, business partners and society (local communities, public organizations, NGOs and NPOs).
Reporting Scope: The Tamron Group including Tamron Co., Ltd., Tamron Optical (Foshan) Co., Ltd., TAMRON OPTICAL (VIETNAM) CO., LTD. and overseas sales subsidiaries (however, some environmental data and other information is excluded)
Main guidelines referenced:
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines, FY2012 Edition (Ministry of the Environment)
- Manual for Calculating and Reporting Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Ver. 4.3.1 (Ministry of the Environment)
- Environmental Accounting Guidelines, FY2005 Edition (Ministry of the Environment)
We used the GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines (G4 Guidelines) to identify information that should be disclosed to stakeholders, and also referenced ISO26000:2010 - Guidance on Social Responsibility.
We sought to disclose information with an awareness of shareholder perspectives, based on AA1000 Assurance Standard as the reference.
Contact Us: Tamron Co., Ltd., Corporate Business Planning & Administration Board
1385 Hasunuma, Minuma-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama 337-8556, JAPAN
- CSR Reports 2017（PDF 3,595KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2016（PDF 6,560KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2015（PDF 4,326KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2014（PDF 4,902KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2013（PDF 3,289KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2012（PDF 3,017KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2011（PDF 5,931KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2010（PDF 4,793KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2009（PDF 4,686KB）Download
- CSR Reports 2008（PDF 5,146KB）Download