About the Cover Design of the CSR Report
We sought to express our stance of contributing to harmony with the earth, environment and people through our lenses.
(1) This report was issued to report on the corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities being pursued by the Tamron Group to our stakeholders. We have identified issues deemed to be of significant social importance which also have considerable impact on our business, and established them as key issues. We are reporting on progress and specific initiatives with regard to those key issues. When considering the content of the report, we consulted the reporting principles laid out in the GRI Standards (2016) and also referred to the following guidelines.
・ISO26000 –Social Responsibility(2010)
・Guidance for Collaborative Value Creation
・Environmental Report Guidelines(2018 version)
・Environmental Accounting Guidelines (2005 version).
・Greenhouse Effect Gas Measuring & Reporting Manual Version 4.3.2
(2) This reports covers activities at all the Tamron Group including Tamron Co., Ltd., Tamron Optical (Foshan) Co., Ltd., and overseas sales subsidiary companies (except for some information on environment data and so on).
(3) Period Covered by this Report: January to December 2018
Contact Us: Tamron Co., Ltd., Corporate Business Planning & Administration Board
1385 Hasunuma, Minuma-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama 337-8556, JAPAN
Please see below for details of data on environment, society and governance.
- CSR Report 2018（PDF 3,922KB）Download
- CSR Report 2017（PDF 3,595KB）Download
- CSR Report 2016（PDF 6,560KB）Download
- CSR Report 2015（PDF 4,326KB）Download
- CSR Report 2014（PDF 4,902KB）Download
- CSR Report 2013（PDF 3,289KB）Download
- CSR Report 2012（PDF 3,017KB）Download
- CSR Report 2011（PDF 5,931KB）Download
- CSR Report 2010（PDF 4,793KB）Download
- CSR Report 2009（PDF 4,686KB）Download
- CSR Report 2008（PDF 5,146KB）Download