Tamron announces the launch of a close-focusing fixed focal lens
on January 30, 2020.
20mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F050)
January 15, 2020, Saitama, Japan - Tamron Co., Ltd. (President & CEO: Shiro Ajisaka; Headquarters: Saitama City), a leading manufacturer of optics for diverse applications, announces the launch of a fixed focal lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras, the 20mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F050) on January 30, 2020.
Now, all three close-focusing fixed focal lenses including the 24mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F051) and the 35mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F053) will be on the market. Enjoy the world of fixed focal with this convenient and mobile lens, featuring the same 67mm filter diameter as Tamron’s line-ups for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
|PRODUCT NAME||20mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F050)
For Sony E-mount (35mm full-frame)
|DATE OF LAUNCH||January 30, 2020|
1. Enhanced close-focusing capability expands lens. The MOD (Minimum Object Distance): 0.11m (4.3 in)
2. 67mm filter diameter, same as all other Tamron lenses for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
3. Superb high-resolution performance that matches the latest high-resolution image sensors.
4. Superior design and consistent 64mm (2.5 in) overall length facilitate ease-of-use.
5. Silent autofocus driven by OSD (Optimized Silent Drive) DC motor.
6. Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating contribute to a comfortable, user friendly photographic experience.
7. Compatible with various camera-specific features including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF.