Official social media accounts operated by TAMRON are listed below. When using a TAMRON social media account, please refer to our media policy for details.
In addition to product information about photo lenses, we also post the latest website content launches, photo contests, and various event and campaign information.
We will provide a wide range of information such as the latest information on TAMORN products and services, event information and company information as soon as it is available.
We will upload photos taken with TAMRON lenses. In addition to user participation events, we actively Like photos tagged with #tamron.
We post videos on our new products, product reviews by photographers, technical information, and other corporate activities.
We will provide the latest information on TAMORN products and services, company and recruiting information.
* TAMRON accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- (1)Manager: Tamron Co., Ltd. Social Media Management Team
- (2)Official Accounts: See the List of Official Social Media Accounts page.
- (3)Business Hours: TAMRON’s business days 10:00 - 17:00 (we may post on days and at times other than these)
- (4)As a general rule, we do not reply to posts on our Official Accounts. If you would like a response, please use the contact information on “Contact” (http://www.tamron.co.jp/global/contact/).
- (1)TAMRONn is not responsible for the content (comments, photos, videos, etc., hereinafter referred to as “Content”) posted by Users on Official Accounts.
- (2)TAMRON shall not be liable for any disputes between Users or between Users and third parties arising in connection with Official Accounts or any damages to Users or third parties arising from such disputes.
- (3)TAMRON shall not be liable for any damages other than as described above incurred by Users or third parties arising in connection with Official Accounts.
- (4)The operation of Official Accounts and the posting of Content by TAMRON on Official Accounts may be added, changed, suspended or discontinued without notice.
The copyright, etc. of the Content posted by Users on Official Accounts belongs to the User who made the posting, but by posting on an Official Account, the User agrees to grant TAMRON the non-exclusive right to use the Content worldwide (including reproduction, processing, translation, adaptation, partial excerpt, publication, etc.) and not to exercise the moral rights of the author. Such grant and agreement shall be free of charge and unlimited in time.
Acts that fall under or may fall under any of the following items on Official Accounts are prohibited. TAMRON may delete posts or block posting accounts, etc. without prior notice to the User in the case of acts that TAMRON determines fall under or may fall under the following:
- (1)Postings that violate laws and ordinances or public order
- (2)Postings that fall under the category of crimes or that cause crimes to occur
- (3)Postings that discriminate or defame TAMRON, other Users or third parties or that damage the reputation or credibility thereof
- (4)Acts that identify, disclose, or reveal the personal information of other Users or third parties without obtaining the prior consent of such person
- (5)Postings that violate the rights of publicity, intellectual property rights (including copyrights) or other rights of TAMRON, other Users or third parties
- (6)Postings for advertising, promotional, sales, or commercial purposes
- (7)Postings for the purpose of political campaigning, electioneering, or religious activities
- (8)Postings that are false or significantly different from the facts
- (9)Postings that are not related to the purpose of the Official Accounts
- (10)Acts that disrupt the operation of the Official Accounts or harm TAMRON, other Users or third parties
- (11)Acts that violate regulations, etc. established by the respective social media service provider
- (12)Other acts deemed inappropriate by TAMRON