This website refers to all directories and pages contained in the following domains:
The following environment is recommended for using the TAMRON website.
- Microsoft Edge Latest Version (Windows 10)
- Mozilla Firefox Latest Version
- Google Chrome Latest Version
Mac OS X
- Safari Latest Version
- Google Chrome Latest Version
- Safari or Chrome Latest Version
- Standard Browser or Chrome Latest Version
*Without the recommended environment, it may not be possible to use all features of the website.
*Please understand that even when the recommended environment is in place, users' browser settings and other settings may prevent correct viewing.
Adobe ReaderDownload Here
The copyright to material provided on this website belongs to Tamron Co., Ltd. or to third parties.
Reproduction, alteration, redistribution, republication, downloading, display, notification or transmission is forbidden in total or in part, in any format, by any means, without the express prior permission of Tamron Co., Ltd. or the copyright holder.
Trademarks, service marks or logos (hereafter 'trademarks, etc.') used or displayed on this website are the registered trademarks of Tamron Co., Ltd. or a third party.
It is prohibited to use the name Tamron Co., Ltd. or the TAMRON logo by any means, including distribution of material from this website for advertising purpose, unless prior written permission is obtained from Tamron Co., Ltd
Tamron Co., Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any and all information included on this website, including software, documents and FAQ. Tamron Co., Ltd. disclaims any liability for potential errors.
Tamron Co., Ltd. disclaims any liability for any injury sustained by website visitors as a result of using such information.
Information may change without warning or notification.
Disclaimer regarding Investor Relations
This site contains forward-looking statements. Where any such forward-looking statement includes a statement or forecast based on assumptions or expectations, TAMRON cautions that actual future results are likely to vary from such assumed results or bases, and that differences between assumed results or bases and actual results can be material, depending upon circumstances. Where, in any forward-looking statement, TAMRON or its management expresses an expectation or belief as to future results, there can be no guaranty or assurance that the statement of expectation or belief will result or be achieved or accomplished as predicted or hoped. The words "forecast", "project", "believe", "expect", "estimate", "anticipate", "hope" and similar expressions may identify forward-looking statements.
Taking into account the foregoing, the following are identified as important factors, risks or uncertainties that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those indicated in any forward-looking statement made by, or on behalf of, TAMRON: competitive factors, including without limitation, pricing, implementation of TAMRON product strategies, and economic trends in important markets worldwide. TAMRON assumes no obligation to update its forward-looking statements or to advise of any changes in the assumptions and factors on which they are based. TAMRON wishes to caution visitors to this site that, due to preparation time required, new information may be posted on this site significantly later than the 12-hour period required by the disclosure rules.
The information contained in this site is not intended as an offer or a solicitation to purchase or sell shares. TAMRON suggests that investment decisions be made at the sole discretion of investors.
Transmission of Material
Any material, information or idea transmitted to or displayed upon this website will not be treated as confidential information or proprietary information, and may be disseminated or used by associated companies as desired for purposes that include (but are not limited to) product development and marketing.
It is prohibited to display on this website or transmit from this website illegal material, threatening material, defamatory or slanderous material, libellous material, indecent material, scandalous material, agitational material, pornographic material, blasphemous material, or other material for which responsibility is liable under civil law or criminal law.
Links to This Website
Visitors who want to create links to this website should first read and carefully observe the 'Notices about Attaching Links to this Website'.
This website provides links to other websites for the convenience of visitors. When visitors leave this TAMRON website and link to external websites, Tamron Co., Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for information displayed on other websites. When visitors view other websites linked to the website of Tamron Co., Ltd., the responsibility lies entirely with the visitor.
Notices about Attaching Links to this Website
- Links can be attached to material displayed on the TAMRON website, but the material cannot be reproduced.
- No browser or border environment can be placed around objects on the TAMRON website.
- Tamron Co., Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for inconvenience due to links that are affected by the transfer or deletion, etc., of directory pages at the convenience of Tamron Co., Ltd. No notification will be provided concerning the deletion or modification of pages, or the transfer or alteration of directories.
- No representation can be made that Tamron Co., Ltd. recommends the website or products of linked sites.
- No non-factual representation can be made concerning a relationship with Tamron Co., Ltd.
- Incorrect information concerning products and services of Tamron Co., Ltd. cannot be displayed.
- The TAMRON logo cannot be used without permission from Tamron Co., Ltd.
- Contents cannot be displayed that can be considered to create discomfort, disturb feelings or cause trouble.