1. Unrivaled High Resolution and Contrast in the Industry
The new model is compatible with 1.1” imagers, supporting 2.5μm pixel-pitch and 24-mega (max) pixel resolution, offering resolution and contrast outperforming other 24-mega pixel lenses in the market.＜Imager Size Example＞
※Resolution at the center
2. Industry-leading Low Distortion (TV Distortion)
Tamron’s state-of-the-art optics technology significantly reduces TV distortion in comparison with the previous models.
Specification: MA111F35VIR: 0.3%
3. High-Quality Performance from Close-up to Infinity
A new comprehensive lens design covering both close-up and infinity shooting distances assures high contrast and resolution throughout the whole range of focal length.
4. New Robust Anti-Vibration and Anti-Shock Mechanism
A newly developed mechanism improves the anti-vibration and anti-shock performance compared with previous models, limiting the optical (image) deflection to less than 10μm even under the severe impact of vibrations and shocks of max 10G of magnitude.*Vibration frequency 10-150Hz (acceleration 50m/s2), repetition 20 cycles.
5. Reduction of Focus-Shift in between the Visible-Light and the NIR Bands
Focus-shift experienced in the wide spectrum of 400nm to 850nm is reduced to an absolute minimum, making the new lens an ideal match with cameras compatible with the visible-light and the NIR band.
6. A Common-use Setscrew is Included as a Standard Accessary
The included lock-screw can be replaced with an embedding-type setscrew, also included. This further minimizes the overall diameter of the lens barrel for more compact installation.