The TAMRON 11-20mm F2.8 ultra wide-angle zoom lens features a constant aperture of F2.8. Despite its fast F2.8 aperture, the lens is very small and feels perfectly balanced attached to a compact APS-C mirrorless camera body. With the full-frame equivalent zoom range of 16.5-30mm, it’s the ideal lens for everyday use. At the 11mm ultra wide-angle end, the lens allows stunning close-range shooting performance, achieving an MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 0.15m (5.9 in) and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4. This feature invites wide-angle macro shooting that exploits the creative effects of naturally occurring distortion that only ultra wide-angle lenses can provide. Additionally, the quiet RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) stepping motor AF drive is perfect for both still and video use. This zoom lens is protected by Moisture-Resistant Construction and durable Fluorine Coating that provide extra protection when shooting outdoors. The compact size, fast F2.8 aperture, practical zoom range and superb image quality make the 11-20mm zoom an ideal choice for travel, landscape, street, and general photography.
1. Ultra wide-angle zoom lens with a fast F2.8 aperture and superior usability
2. Outstanding optical performance
3. Exceptionally quiet RXD stepping motor unit perfect for video use
4. MOD of 0.15m (5.9 in) at the 11mm focal length for creative ultra wide-angle macro
5. Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating for extra protection