Environmental Vision 2050
To build a fulfilling society, Tamron formulated Environmental Vision 2050, which outlines the long-term direction of Tamron's environmental initiatives.
In light of trends in climate change due to global warming in recent years, Tamron has formulated Environmental Vision2050. To build a fulfilling society, we will engage in activities to achieve three visions, a decarbonized society, a resource recycling society and a society that exists in harmony with nature.
●Policies and measures to achieve a decarbonized society
- Promote energy savings and reduce CO2 emissions generated by air conditioning equipment and the product manufacturing process
- Promote the introduction of renewable energies
●Policies and measures to achieve a resource recycling society
Work to reduce and recycle waste, and contribute to the reduction of ocean plastic pollution
(business sites: reduce waste plastic, products: use recycled materials for packaging plastics and reduce volume)
- Work to reduce water consumption and recycle water
●Policies and measures to achieve a society in harmony with the environment
- Strive to preserve biodiversity through coordination and collaboration with local communities
- Endeavor to reduce harmful chemical substances and implement appropriate management