Integrated Management Policy
TAMRON will work on the following contents (Standard of Business Conduct) while setting objectives and goals and making continuous improvements.
- Looking to providing solutions to social issues, TAMRON creates new value through its corporate activities to achieve economic growth, solve social issues and contribute to the realization of a fulfilling society.
- TAMRON combines innovation with its technological capabilities to create excitement and peace of mind by providing high quality products that earn the trust of customers while considering safety and the environment.
- TAMRON recognizes that global environmental issues are issued shared by humanity, endeavors to reduce the impact on and conserve the environment, and contributes to the development of a sustainable society in harmony with the environment.
- TAMRON is aware that it exists together with society. We place a priority on observing laws and regulations while respecting social rules, and carry out our corporate activities with a high sense of ethics.
- To enhance corporate value, TAMRON actively works to disclose corporate information effectively and fairly, and engages in constructive dialogue with the stakeholders associated with its business.
- To develop a pleasant workplace environment that considers the health and safety of each employee, TAMRON monitors the state of health of its employees, undertakes initiatives on the maintenance and management of health, and makes every effort to ensure employee safety.
- To create a society in which people can experience spiritual fulfillment, TAMRON engages in activities contributing to the development of photography and film culture, and acting as a good corporate citizen, takes part in local community activities and contributes to their development.
- TAMRON makes every effort to provide employees with opportunities to develop and demonstrate their abilities in ways that respect their diversity, character and individuality. We embrace a global perspective, value teamwork and endeavor to cultivate human resources who harness creativity.
- TAMRON establishes protections from threats such as information asset incidents and crimes, and lives up to the trust placed in it by customers and society.
- TAMRON engages in sound trade practices, and works with its business partners to promote procurement activities that consider social responsibility including human rights, labor standards and the environment.
- TAMRON prepares against risks that could threaten civic life or corporate activities, and does the utmost to prevent such risks from occurring. Should any such crisis occur, we will make every effort to minimize damage and loss, effect a swift recovery, prevent recurrences and fulfill our social responsibility.
- Top management works to build up sustainable corporate value by establishing governance to engage in fair, transparent and swift decision making in response to a changing business environment.
Integrated Management System Certification
Since 2000, TAMRON have been certified and active in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for quality and environmental management systems at its domestic sites. In 2008, TAMRON has obtained blanket ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification applicable to the entire TAMRON Group's integrated management system. In 2009, this integrated management system was integrated at all domestic bases, including the head office and Aomori Factory, and in 2010, it was applied to TAMRON OPTICAL (FOSHAN) CO., LTD. In addition, TAMRON OPTICAL (VIETNAM) CO., LTD. obtained ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification in 2014. It introduced an integrated management system in 2018.
Furthermore, the quality management system for medical devices was incorporated into the integrated management system in 2021, while our head office and Aomori Factory obtained ISO 13485 certification for the design and manufacturing of lens parts for endoscopes.
Under this system that has now been certified companywide, TAMRON will continue to deliver unique and high-quality products that offer safety and peace of mind.
TAMRON is certified with international standards: ISO 9001 for quality and ISO14001 for environmental management at its head office, domestic sales offices as well as production facilities in Aomori, Japan, China and Vietnam and is fully committed to striving for continued and sustainable improvement at all levels and facets of its business operations.
TAMRON's head office and Aomori Factory are ISO 13485 certified, an international standard for quality management systems for medical devices. Through these and other activities we are striving to continuously improve our corporate activities.